- Fit Guide
- Color Chart
- Size Chart
- How To Measure
- Shipping & Returns
- Step By Step
- Quality Dresses
- Dress Care
- Style Guide
Shipping Information for Made-To-Order Items
Since all of our dresses are made-to-order, each dress’s tailoring time is based on the complexity of its design and seasonal changes in demand. Each dress’s page will display an estimated tailoring time calculated based on these factors. To ensure you receive your dress on time, please place your order as early as possible to avoid prolonged tailoring time during peak seasons.
We understand that ordering a dress for your special occasion is an important undertaking, and our cancellation policy was created with this in mind. After placing your order, there is still time to change your mind. Please refer to our cancellation and return policies below for details.
• Orders cancelled within 24 hours of payment confirmation are eligible for a full refund.
• Orders cancelled after production begins may be cancelled, but you will be responsible for 50% of the product price.
• Made-To-Order products that have already been shipped can not be cancelled.
If you would like to cancel your order, please email to [email protected]
• When you receive an email entitled "Payment Confirmation for Order#_______ with Sherrylondon.co.uk", your payment has been confirmed.
Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. Upon the arrival of your package, we encourage you to check and make sure that the dress or clothing has been made to the standard size or custom measurements that you specified. Try on your dress or clothing as soon as possible without removing the tags, altering, or washing the dress.
If you are returning or exchanging dresses, clothing, or accessories, please make sure they are in their original condition - unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean, free of lint and hair and with tags intact and attached.
Defective, Damaged or Misshipped Items
Defective, damaged or mis-shipped items are eligible for a full refund. When requesting your refund, please be ready to provide Customer Service with photographs clearly showing the problem with the items. If you believe your items were damaged during shipping, Customer Service will need photographs showing the damaged packaging as well as "Proof of Damage" documentation from your delivery carrier in order to process your refund.
Sizing or Fitting Issues
As all of our dresses and clothing is hand-sewn, the finished gown may vary by approximately one (1) inch in either direction of the specified measurements. To ensure that your item will still fit you perfectly, our tailors have created all our dresses with additional fabric in the seams to allow minor size modifications to be made easily.
Item is not the size you ordered
Should your item size differ from the specifications of your order by more than one inch, we encourage you to find to find a local tailor to make adjustments, and we will gladly reimburse you for up to 100% of the product price in tailoring costs. If you choose this option, please remember to request a receipt from your tailor as a copy of it must be provided when requesting reimbursement.
Your item is the size you ordered but does not fit
For Made-To-Order clothing, if the items do not fit properly but were made accurately according to your order specifications, you are eligible for a free, one-time-only re-sizing service. You are responsible for all shipping fees incurred.
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on Sherrylondon.co.uk. Slight color mismatches between the color of your item and the color shown on screen may not mean that the item is defective or mis-shipped. However, if you are confident that you have received the item in a wrong color, please contact Customer Service to see if a return or refund is possible.
If your order cannot be shipped by the time originally stated, Customer Service will offer you the option of keeping or canceling your order. Customers whose items are overdue by no more than 10 days can choose to cancel the order and get a full refund, or keep the order and get a 30% reimbursement upon delivery. Customers whose items are overdue by more than 10 days have the option of canceling for a full refund, or keeping the dress at no cost except shipping fees.
Items that cannot be returned or exchanged
Personalized and dyed items, earrings (including jewelry sets containing earrings), and personal care items (including lingerie) are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
1) Contact Customer Service within 7 days (30 days for defective or incorrect items) of receiving your order. Include an explanation and photographs documenting the reason for the return. Returns will not be accepted without prior approval from Customer Service.
2) Once Customer Service has approved your request, please send the item within 5 days and the completed Product Return Form back to us as soon as possible.
3) Once received at our facility, your return will be processed in 5 to 7 business days. Once your return is confirmed and inspected, please allow up to two billing cycles for it to be credited to your account. Items returned in unacceptable condition will not be processed as refunds and cannot be shipped back to you.